Things to disclose:
1. there was a party being held at a residence 1,000 metres away but the music was different and I could distinguish it on other recordings
2. after about 9 pm human activity was at a minimal in this location, but that does not mean this wasn't the ringtone of a smartphone
3. the nearest human residences were over 500 metres away
4. this is the only time I heard this music on over 30 recordings that evening
5. I'm trying to rule this out as unusual, to add to my 'brain library' of recognized sounds
6. MAX your volume, it's literally right at the start of the footage.
Reply to this video or email me with your thoughts. I personally think it was just music that drifted in from somewhere else, but the way it presented itself on the audio was unusual to me. There are several other videos the camera took that night with strange anomalies on the recording but I ruled these as mechanical errors.